There are many things to do and see whilst you are in the area, below are just a few:-
- For the adventurous try mountain bike riding or horse riding, snow skiing, abseiling, bushwalking, paragliding, just to name a few of the activities available in the area.
- Ski enthusiasts can enjoy magnificant Mt Hotham just a short drive away, or ski Falls Creek or Mt Buffalo also close by - www.mthotham.com.au , www.fallscreek.com.au , www.visitmountbuffalo.com.au.
- For the less adventurous, be sure to take a leisurely drive to visit local wineries, art and craft shops, nurseries and gardens, restaurants, antique stores and historic attractions.
- Meander through the history of Harrietville in Pioneer Park, and visit the museum and many other historic sites within the town.
- Maybe take a picnic hamper to a spot by the river or venture further to the high plains to historic cattlemans’ huts for lunch.
- Catch a trout in our nearby Ovens River, or take a stroll along the banks on one of the many walking tracks in the area. (link to walking track info)
- Visit the magnificent LakeTronoh, the site of Australia's largest gold mining dredge
- Visit wandi maze
- Visit the trout farm